Monday, August 8, 2011

Maddie's 4th Birthday Video and our past weekend's happenings.



Maddie's 4th Birthday Video

Since coming home from WI on Friday we have been busy busy around here.  On Saturday we went to Walker's birthday party, which was fun.  The girls always love playing in parks and we enjoy talking with friends when we can.  After that we quickly went home to change and do makeup/hair (all the girls required eye shadow and lipstick and the younger two wanted their hair flat-ironed) and then we headed down to Des Moines for Ryan and Emily's wedding.  The girls were little crab-apples during the actual wedding, but the reception was a hit all around.  They not only had good food, but they had a separate kids' food table.  It is always good to go to a wedding where you can talk to family, and the girls love dancing for most of the night.  Sunday (yesterday) was the Ames water park, which we always enjoy, then we had dinner with the in-laws since Nick was still in town. 

Today was a little more normal, though I haven't been able to make myself do the work I need to do.  I did not do enough during this past week being on vacation, so I need to play catch-up this next two weeks.  I also got it into my head to upload all our pictures (naming, editing, and to shutterfly) today and making Maddie's birthday video.  Of course Facebook would not let me load these types of videos anymore so we'll see if I can get it to work (above).  When I proudly showed the video to Maddie and the other girls she started crying like usual for these videos.  I need to stop picking such sad sounding song I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment